Fallout 76

Forum for requesting, uploading and downloading new game profiles
mr_spongeworthy

Fallout 76

Postby mr_spongeworthy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:06 am

Fallout 76 works with the FO4 profile in Power3D mode. You'll have to login manually to FO76 each time, unless we can find a way to hook Bethesda launcher games into Ignition like STEAM games.

If anyone gets a true 3D profile working be sure to post it!

tolyamba

Re: Fallout 76

Postby tolyamba » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm

mr_spongeworthy wrote:Fallout 76 works with the FO4 profile in Power3D mode. You'll have to login manually to FO76 each time, unless we can find a way to hook Bethesda launcher games into Ignition like STEAM games.

If anyone gets a true 3D profile working be sure to post it!

Certainly...

DonkeyKong123

Postby DonkeyKong123 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:02 pm

You're better not try this sh*t, guys. I'm young, but already a huge fan of Fallout series, thus, of course, I was happy to know that the next part of it coming soon. However, when I received it, it was sooo much buggy, boring and low quality, I was truly disappointed. And now they don't wanna return me my money...
Guys, I was working at the self car wash brisbane for 10-12 hours a day to buy console and collection pack of the game. huh...

tolyamba

Postby tolyamba » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:45 pm

DonkeyKong123 wrote:You're better not try this sh*t, guys. I'm young, but already a huge fan of Fallout series, thus, of course, I was happy to know that the next part of it coming soon. However, when I received it, it was sooo much buggy, boring and low quality, I was truly disappointed. And now they don't wanna return me my money...
Guys, I was working at the self car wash brisbane for 10-12 hours a day to buy console and collection pack of the game. huh...

thank you

Return to “TriDef Game Profiles”