serial key stopped working

Discussions relating to TriDef 3D Ignition
dbhowmik

serial key stopped working

Postby dbhowmik » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:29 am

My serial key has stopped working. When I install tridef 3d and enter the serial key, it says it has already been used. I presume this is because I have just changed my motherboard and it is tied to my MAC address on the old board. But hey I bought tridef 3d 5 years ago so it is unsuprising that I have changed hardware in that time. I raised a support request a month ago and another 3 time since, but they havent even replied to me.

This is the worst support I have ever encountered. DONT BUY TRIDEF THEY WILL SCREW YOU

tolyamba

Re: serial key stopped working

Postby tolyamba » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 pm

dbhowmik wrote:My serial key has stopped working. When I install tridef 3d and enter the serial key, it says it has already been used. I presume this is because I have just changed my motherboard and it is tied to my MAC address on the old board. But hey I bought tridef 3d 5 years ago so it is unsuprising that I have changed hardware in that time. I raised a support request a month ago and another 3 time since, but they havent even replied to me.

This is the worst support I have ever encountered. DONT BUY TRIDEF THEY WILL SCREW YOU

download broken.in networks there is..

dbhowmik

Postby dbhowmik » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:02 am

tolyamba wrote:
dbhowmik wrote:My serial ke

what does that mean

tolyamba

Postby tolyamba » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:43 am

dbhowmik wrote:
tolyamba wrote:
dbhowmik wrote:My serial ke

what does that mean

there is no real support for more than a year,and it is unlikely.so I advised you hacked

Return to “TriDef 3D Ignition”