DONT BUY TRIDEF - SCAM

Discussions relating to TriDef 3D Ignition
StuDentBR

Re: DONT BUY TRIDEF - SCAM

Postby StuDentBR » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:36 am

Well the Sad fact is that conventional 3D is getting Less and Less attention day after day, which means Less users and Less money even the tv manufactures have left us without New 3d tv models, maybe in some years we Will start to see 3d TV models glasses Free (which is already being developed) , while this does not become a reality, maybe people that like convetional 3d (on tv) can benefit some from VR tecnologies as It also uses stereo images.

Squeakychu

Postby Squeakychu » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:33 am

Thanks for the heads up, tomtalk24. If this really is the case, is there any alternative 3D software available for AMD cards?

tolyamba

Postby tolyamba » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Squeakychu wrote:Thanks for the heads up, tomtalk24. If this really is the case, is there any alternative 3D software available for AMD cards?

I have not found :|

StuDentBR

Postby StuDentBR » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:29 am

If you have a nvidia card then you have 3D Vision which does not have much offical support by nvidia but has a lot of user support making the fixes for the games (profiles).

If you are AMD user unffortunattely you are out of luck, at least for Real (geometry) 3D, There is vireio perception (free and open source) which had SBS support and also other formats, but they do not release an updated version of their drivers since some years ago. They have also stated that the focus is VR now....

For Z-buffer based 3D there is a good option (free and open source) to look for that is: Reshade + SuperDepth 3D, which is activelly being developed and it already supports many games including some new ones...
Last edited by StuDentBR on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

DieKatzchen

Postby DieKatzchen » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:50 am

SuperDepth 3D sounds great, except it only does sbs output and my projector only supports frame sequential input over vga (it's a bit old). Any solutions for me? I've also been wanting to play virtualboy on my projector, but all the virtualboy emulators are either anaglyph, sbs, or jump straight to VR.

deggial2005

Postby deggial2005 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Tridef is far from being scam. Even though there might be no updates anymore, It's still a piece of software that does what it should do. Game profiles are really easy to create. To much whining in my opinion.

shumm2018

Postby shumm2018 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:07 am

deggial2005 wrote:Tridef is far from being scam. Even though there might be no updates anymore, It's still a piece of software that does what it should do. Game profiles are really easy to create. To much whining in my opinion.

Good afternoon! I bought this program two days ago. Why bought, now I will tell. First I downloaded a trial version for the flight in the simulator WarThunder. I previously bought a phone with a 2K screen resolution, and a headset BOBOVR Z4. Connect the game through Tridef 3D , GeForce Exsperienc and on vayfay brought to the phone. The problem is this: the vertical image is stretched, and adjusting the screen stretch, re-scanning and user focus does not work. Where I just did not ask questions how to fix it all is silent. With the right, maybe it does not work because the software version is trial and you need to buy the full one? Too all are silent! Also wrote in technical support, and there is also no answer! Then I bought this program for 40 dollars, but the settings still do not work! Play with these settings is not possible! Tell me what I need to do to make the settings work, or where I need to go for help.

StuDentBR

Postby StuDentBR » Tue May 01, 2018 2:25 am

Try Reshade + PBD shader or Sweetfx VR.

Watch this video:

https://youtu.be/7BV6Uu7BMrs

alxtraxxx

Postby alxtraxxx » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:23 pm

The only real alternative with no fake 3D is Vireio Perception, but I have to say
I never got it running x)
As for getting 60Hz @ FHD with only a FHD panel through using Half SBS (you can compensate
quality using DSR/VSR) there are no real options :/
And 3D vision doesnt even work for me perhaps they want me
to buy the big version x) Testscreen works but all other games
lock even the hotkeys.
The shader workarounds can be quite good depending on the game but its
only comparable to Power3D.
Updates have been slow a long time but I still bought another
copy (my old licence was AMD only, as I switched to NV instead
battleing CF + Tridef + RadeonPro + Reshade which does make trouble shooting
a nightmare), even bought TridefVR for my Vive.

Return to “TriDef 3D Ignition”