DONT BUY TRIDEF - SCAM

Discussions relating to TriDef 3D Ignition
tomtalk24

DONT BUY TRIDEF - SCAM

Postby tomtalk24 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:24 am

Just to warn everyone coming into 3D in 2018, and everyone "waiting" for updates saying 'it will come' with Tridef support saying 'we are working on updates'. You're being scammed!

Tridef went under, fired all their staff. Made huge losses and now sell android products until they finally file for bankruptcy. You can see their financial status at Companies House and the London Stock Exchange.

Please, Tridef is never coming back, you will get no more profiles (after firing everyone and not releasing the software for us to make profiles). Customer support will keep saying its coming. STOP BUYING THIS PRODUCT, TRIDEF ARE TAKING YOUR MONEY AND RUNNING!!! And not just that they are getting away with it, and people fucking believe them!

THIS POST WONT EVEN GET REMOVED!!!

DDD & Tridef ARE A SCAM!!!! tomtalk24, user for years, trust me ;)

tomtalk24

Re: DONT BUY TRIDEF - SCAM

Postby tomtalk24 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 am

bump

tolyamba

Postby tolyamba » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:08 am

here is the news.. :shock:

orikool

Postby orikool » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:44 am

tomtalk24 wrote:Just to warn everyone coming into 3D in 2018, and everyone "waiting" for updates saying 'it will come' with Tridef support saying 'we are working on updates'. You're being scammed!

Tridef went under, fired all their staff. Made huge losses and now sell android products until they finally file for bankruptcy. You can see their financial status at Companies House and the London Stock Exchange.

Please, Tridef is never coming back, you will get no more profiles (after firing everyone and not releasing the software for us to make profiles). Customer support will keep saying its coming. STOP BUYING THIS PRODUCT, TRIDEF ARE TAKING YOUR MONEY AND RUNNING!!! And not just that they are getting away with it, and people fucking believe them!

THIS POST WONT EVEN GET REMOVED!!!

DDD & Tridef ARE A SCAM!!!! tomtalk24, user for years, trust me ;)

The software still work even on a lot of AAA new game
I don't think you understand what mean the term "Scam"
For exemple
If a company ask you to buy or donate for getting a homebrew playstation vita emulator
That is a scam since there no emulator for this and that you just will get spybot for this money........

tomtalk24

Postby tomtalk24 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:04 pm

No but a company selling a discontinued product telling people they are working on features is a lie. DDD came into serious financial trouble and is now running on empty. Telling people new to tridef they are actively working on the product is misleading.

If you believe them, that's your choice. But I'm posting this as a long time member who has seen this company fire all the workforce, and now still tell people features are coming when they never will. See last update. It's like selling windows XP saying it's still supported when they know full well it's not.

Works with AAA titles is a play on words. You pay them to make working profiles, they haven't offered one for years. Asking £40 for software propped up by users is a joke.

Either tell people the truth when buying or take their money knowing full well it won't be put back into the product. This product is dead.,and has been for years.

tomtalk24

Postby tomtalk24 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 pm

To add. In 2015 tridef replied to me query asking about a fix for ESO. I got a carbon copy reply saying its been worked on. Nothing came of it, and still today they are sending the same carbon copy email to others.

A scam is tricking people, this is tricking people. Their are no developers working for DDD, Tim etc have gone. This product has ended, but charging full price and acting like its fully operational. Scam it is. I would be willing to bet good money the last profile they made is the last.

Blackyjack

Postby Blackyjack » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:13 am

Thanks TomTalk24,

sad but it is true,

your post confirms what is expected and experienced since longtime,
Tridef support is going down since years and last update was in May 2017,

All previous profiles so far are ok and still working and probably users ( generic ) profiles may work
but for coming games lets look forward to alternatives like Superdepth

mr_spongeworthy

Postby mr_spongeworthy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:33 am

There have been a few updates in recent memory, so maybe the situation is a bit better than it once was.

I really think they should hire some people just to work on profiles and then charge a small amount for each professionally done, properly working, profile. I would be very, very happy to pay $2 or $3 or maybe even $5 for each profile that I didn't have to spend hours and hours and hours tweaking to make it work right. That FO4 true-3D profile I finally managed to get working right probably took me 20 or 30 hours in-all. Tri-Def should be doing that end of things, and make in a little $$$ from it.

StuDentBR

Postby StuDentBR » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:34 am

If that is really the case they could or should at least make It open source maybe after getting some donations on kickstarter or something, or then It might get Lost the same way as happened iz3d...

tomtalk24

Postby tomtalk24 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:48 am

I don't think they can. If you check their financial situation on the London stock exchange they are still it a fair bit of debt. According to notes they are still making money on TV set additions and their android products but ignition/pc products are on the back burner. They missed VR for some reason?

Return to “TriDef 3D Ignition”