OVERLAY WONT GO AWAY!!

Discussions relating to TriDef 3D Ignition
Unbelievable

OVERLAY WONT GO AWAY!!

Postby Unbelievable » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:43 am

This is ridiculous. When Tridef3D was installed the overlay appeared on every single game no matter if Tridef3D application was running or not. Previous posts said to close steam completely and restart it. Nope. I restarted my computer over 15 times trying different thing. Nope. Always running the overlay no matter what.

So I finally got fed up and uninstalled from the control panel.
Do you think this fixed it? NOPE
Even after multiple restarts and uninstalling Tridef3D
THE OVERLAY IS ON EVERY GAME I LOAD THAT HAD A PROFILE PRIOR TO UNINSTALL

Even going into the regedit and deleting everything in DID NOT WORK:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DDD
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\DDD

So I thought maybe I reinstall and put in a profile again for each one that this is happening with and delete them then restart the game. Nope overlay is still there. Uninstalled Tridef3D again and of course its still there in all the same games.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games, nope...

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT GOING AWAY? THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING LEFT TO DELETE!!!

GET THIS SHIT OFF MY COMPUTER NOW! I AM NOT WIPING MY ENTIRE HARD DRIVE AND REINSTALLING WINDOWS AND ALL MY SOFTWARE AND HAVING TO FIRST BACK UP ALL MY IMPORTANT SHIT JUST BECAUSE OF THIS!!!

tolyamba

Re: OVERLAY WONT GO AWAY!!

Postby tolyamba » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Unbelievable wrote:This is ridiculous. When Tridef3D was installed the overlay appeared on every single game no matter if Tridef3D application was running or not. Previous posts said to close steam completely and restart it. Nope. I restarted my computer over 15 times trying different thing. Nope. Always running the overlay no matter what.

So I thought maybe I reinstall and put in a profile again for each one that this is happening with and delete them then restart the game. Nope overlay is still there. Uninstalled Tridef3D again and of course its still there in all the same games.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT GOING AWAY? THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING LEFT TO DELETE!!!

GET THIS SHIT OFF MY COMPUTER NOW! I AM NOT WIPING MY ENTIRE HARD DRIVE AND REINSTALLING WINDOWS AND ALL MY SOFTWARE AND HAVING TO FIRST BACK UP ALL MY IMPORTANT SHIT JUST BECAUSE OF THIS!!!

dude, you're out of luck..

tolyamba

Postby tolyamba » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:07 pm

tolyamba wrote:
Unbelievable wrote:This is ridiculous. When Tridef3D was installed the overlay appeared on every single game no matter if Tridef3D application was running or not. Previous posts said to close steam completely and restart it. Nope. I restarted my computer over 15 times trying different thing. Nope. Always running the overlay no matter what.

dude, you're out of luck..

Unbelievable

Postby Unbelievable » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Out of luck? Why? Only thing I can do is reset?

tolyamba

Postby tolyamba » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Unbelievable wrote:Out of luck? Why? Only thing I can do is reset?

my English is very bad.it was a joke(I'm from Russia),and in fact there's nothing I can recommend

Return to “TriDef 3D Ignition”