Samsung SyncMaster 3D Game Launcher (TriDef 3D) 1.1.8Download 26.49 MB(2012-11-08)
Samsung SyncMaster 3D Game Launcher (TriDef 3D) is a special version of TriDef 3D software intended for use with a supported Samsung SyncMaster 3D Monitor. This software will only function on a PC connected to a supported Samsung SyncMaster 3D Monitor.This update contains the following components:
- SyncMaster 3D Game Launcher (TriDef 3D) 3.6.10 (View list of supported games)
Changes in 1.1.8
- TriDef 3D Ignition now supports over 700 games
- Improved the user interface, making it easier to add new games. Double-click the "Add Game" icon to launch the new Add Game wizard. In most cases this will detect the new game automatically (like the previous "Scan" button). If not, the wizard will guide you through the process of adding a game manually
Changes in 1.1.6
- Now supports over 600 games
- Virtual 3D has been improved in terms of both quality and performance and renamed to "Power 3D" (DX 9 only, so far - DX10/11 Power 3D optimisations coming soon)
- Improved DirectX 10/11 game performance (Battlefield 3 in particular)
- Improved the Add Game dialog: Simply drag a game's desktop shortcut or executable onto Ignition, then select the game's name from a list. (This is only required if "Scan" doesn't find the game automatically)
- Added support for Need For Speed: The Run, SOL Exodus, Unstoppable Gorg, Alan Wake, Trine 2, Microsoft Flight, Torchlight, APB, Tribes Ascend Beta, Blacklight Retribution, Star Wars: The Old Republic, LA Noire, Sonic Generations, Batman: Arkham City, Anno 2070 and various other games
- Improved the following game profiles: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Sonic Generations, Batman: Arkham City, RayCity, Skrim and other games
Changes in 1.1.2
- Fixed mouse cursor issues that occurred when playing KartRider and TERA.
- Fixed AION and TERA Internet Explorer 9 launch window issues.
Changes in 1.1
- The 3D Display Mode will now be automatically chosen based on the connection type, graphics card, etc.
- If HDMI 1.4 is used then the 3D Display Mode defaults to "Side by side (High frame rate)", however you can change this to "HD3D (High resolution)" if desired using TriDef 3D Ignition's Options menu -> 3D Display Mode.
- If your monitor supports multiple 3D frequencies, then a "3D Display Frequency" option will be displayed in TriDef 3D Ignition. Change this setting if you experience flickering due to fluorescent lighting.
- SyncMaster 3D Game Mode Display Settings has now been removed as it is no longer necessary.
Changes in 1.0.15
- Now supports over 460 games (430 DDD game profiles and 30+ user submitted profiles)
- Added a SyncMaster 3D Game Mode Display Settings desktop shortcut.
- Added and improved game profiles: Dragon Age II, Men of War Assault Squad, Bulletstorm, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Farcry 2, Baseball Manager, Lineage2, Mabinogi, CABAL Expansion, Freestyle Football, BulMyuel, Battlefield Online, Love Beat, Dragon Nest, KartRider.
Changes in 1.0.12
- Improved license installation.
- Added desktop shortcut.