TriDef 3D (LG 3D Monitor) 1.8.5
76.44 MB (2013-07-08)
TriDef 3D (LG 3D Monitor) is a special version of TriDef 3D software intended for use with a supported LG 3D Monitor. This software will only function on a PC connected to a supported LG 3D Monitor.
Supported LG 3D Monitors:
- D2341P (DX2341P)
- D2342P (DX2342P)
- D2242P (DX2242P)
- D2542P (DX2542P)
- D2770P (DX2770P)
This update contains the following components:
- LG 3D Game - TriDef 3D 3.7.1
- TriDef 3D Media Player 7.2.67
Changes in 1.8.5
- LG FPR 3D Game - TriDef 3D now supports over 770 games. New games include Assassin's Creed III, Far Cry 3, Hawken, DmC Devil May Cry, Warframe, Serious Sam 3: BFE, World of Warplanes and iRacing.
- Fixed a Windows Vista StarCraft 2 issue.
Changes in 1.8
- LG FPR 3D Game - TriDef 3D now supports over 700 games.
- Improved the user interface, making it easier to add new games. Double-click the "Add Game" icon to launch the new Add Game wizard. In most cases this will detect the new game automatically (like the previous "Scan" button). If not, the wizard will guide you through the process of adding a game manually.
Changes in 1.6.2
LG FPR 3D Game - TriDef 3D
- Improved support for Kart Rider, MaguMagu and several other games.
TriDef 3D Media Player
- 3D File Format now defaults to LRQ (left-right squashed) instead of "2D->3D".
- Subtitles (.srt, .smi) are no longer displayed with a grey background.
Changes in 1.5.6
- Added support for Lost Saga (Korean and Japanese versions).
- Added support for the following games on XP only: MaguMagu, Heva Clonia, Prius Online.
- Updated the scan rules for several games.
Changes in 1.5.1
- Added support for the following games: WFFM, CABAL Online, A.V.A (아바), Driver San Francisco.
- Added support for the following games on Windows XP only: Dekaron, GV Online, Soldier Of Fortune, Gunz Online, Audition2, Rusty Hearts.
Changes in 1.5
- The following games are now supported: TERA, Tales Runner.
- Improvements have been made for the following games: Dragon Age 2, FIFA Online 2 and various other games.
- Some minor TriDef 3D Media Player issues have been fixed.
Changes in 1.3.5
- The following games are now supported: FreeStyle, Soul Ultimate Nation, Hero Online Korean, Atlantica, Mabinogi Heroes, Granado Espada, Knight Online.
- Improved support for the Korean version of Hellgate: London/Tokyo.
- The DVD drive region can now be changed from within TriDef 3D Media Player.
- Added support for the D237IPS monitor.
- TriDef 3D Media Player user guide page has been improved.
- The Windows Vista/7 file open dialog is now used in TriDef 3D Media Player, if using Windows Vista/7.
- Added some additional FAQs to the user guide.
- Several other minor issues have been fixed.
Changes in 1.3.2
- FIFA Online 2 game profile has been improved
- Several FAQs have been added to the User Guide
- TriDef 3D Media Player user guide page has been improved
- Several other minor issues have been fixed
Changes in 1.2.9
- "LG FPR 3D Game – TriDef 3D" has been changed to "LG 3D Game – TriDef 3D"
- Several hotkeys have been changed to avoid confusion when using non-English keyboard layouts. Laser Sight On/Off is now Alt+Shift+P, Image Stretch Increase is Alt+Shift+J and Image Stretch Decrease is Alt+Shift+H.
- An "Open File" button has been added to the Media Player control bar
- Added a Yabazam desktop shortcut. This launches your web browser at yabazam.com, the premier online destination for viewing and purchasing full color 3D HD video content.
- The Auto 3D file format icon has been changed to a 2D->3D icon.
- If TriDefMovie playback fails on a Windows XP system, then an error dialog will be displayed informing you to install Windows Media Player 11 for XP. Press the download button on the dialog to visit the relevant download page.
Changes in 1.2.5
- TriDef 3D Ignition, TriDef 3D Media Player and TriDef 3D Portal are now displayed on the main/primary monitor.
- TriDef 3D Ignition OSD has been simplified: The Options menu has been changed to a Profile menu which is only visible for new games (ie, when using the Generic DDD profile, or a user profile). The advanced AutoFocus settings have been moved from the 3D menu to the Profile menu (under a Focus sub menu).
- New game profiles: Portal 2, Darkspore, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II Retribution, James Bond 007 Blood Stone, Risk Factions, Silent Hill Homecoming, Tom Clancys H.A.W.X. 2, Homefront, Need for Speed Shift 2, Heroes of Newerth
- Added a "Restore Default Settings" option to TriDef 3D Ignition (OSD menu item and hotkey Alt+Shift+R). This restores the current game's in-game settings to their default values (Scene Depth, Percent In Front, Focus, etc).
Changes in 1.2
- If a supported LG 3D Monitor is not connected after installation of the software, then you will be prompted to connect the monitor and restart Windows.
Changes in 1.1.7
LG FPR 3D Game - TriDef 3D
- Improved the auto focus algorithm to reduce the jitter observed in Starcraft II
- Virtual 3D mode will now be recommeded if low frame rates are detected
- Added new profiles for: Freestyle Football, Mabinogi, Lineage II, Baseball Manager, CABAL Expansion, Battlefield Online, BulMyuel, Dragon Age II dx9 only, BulletStorm, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Dragon Nest (Korean and Chinese)
- Improved support for: KartRider, Aion, Farcry 2, Guild Wars, Star Trek Online
Changes in 1.1.3
TriDef 3D Games
- Added support for the following games: KartRider, Alicia, Love Beat, RayCity
- Added new scan rules for FIFA Online 2, Heaven of Three Kingdoms
- Modified Starcraft II profile for improved performance